Sunday, May 3, 2009

Bunnygo on Etsy

First of all, his shop is called "BUNNYGO". Secondly, it has an intergalactic space whale in stock. Frankly, there was no way I was not going to blog about this guy (who has a blog here, by the way). Since I still appear to be stuck on "cute", let's just say it's a theme and get on with it. Intergalactic Space Whale aka Pure Awesome! (Print of original digital illustration)

He also does vinyl decals, which you can stick on walls, cars or notebooks or whatever else takes your fancy (except furry things, I suppose). Here is his Snowboard Girl decal:


And "Cute White Orchid Girl" (very, very cute): Adorable, I can't wait to see what else he's going to come up with.

Mandie

1 comment:

Gregory Gunther said...

Thank you so much for your kind words and feature on your blog. I'm just getting started on Etsy so we'll see how it goes. Again thank you.