Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Flickr Favourites

1. Cow lomo no.5, 2. Gang of cows, 3. Schiermonnikoog cows, 4. Cool as a cow

A day in the life of those magnificent creatures - cows. I grew up in a tiny little town where we could go to a nearby farm over weekends to buy fresh milk and oranges. While the adults bought things, we'd allow the calves to suck our fingers. I like cows.

I just opened ArtMind's blog to link this post and I saw that her Flickr Favorites post starts with "Holy cow"! We didn't plan it! Go over there if you'd like to join in this blog game.

Mandie

1 comment:

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

Holy cow, you made me laugh! :)
I love cows too! I remember when I was in the States for over a year many moons ago, I really missed seeing cows. And when I returned home, I can just see myself gazing out of the train window to watch all the cows pass by...
No doubt that I love your mosaic!
How are the exams coming along? Hope you're in good spirits! :)