Saturday, June 27, 2009

Saturday Craft Sites - Papercraft World and Papercraft Paradise

The first thing I had to learn when I started scrapbooking was to never buy cardstock without having the photos you intend to use with you. Otherwise you're going to end up with a lot of gorgeous cardstock that you may be unable to use. This was a tough lesson, because I go gaga for gorgeous paper.

When I first discovered the world of papercraft on the internet, I nearly passed out with amazement and glee. This stuff is AMAZING. There are tons of papercraft resources online. Today I'm sharing two blogs, Papercraft World and Papercraft Paradise, blogs with links to some of the best papercrafts out there. Papercraft World also has links to some Metacafe videos, which is how I first got into papercraft. A lot of these crafts are great for children. And you can always use your bought-on-a-whim cardstock to create beautiful and incredibly entertaining paper toys.

(No direct link to post, clicking the image will take you to the main site.)


Mandie

No comments: