Thursday, April 30, 2009

It's like the Treasury, without the waiting period.

When Daneel and I opened our Etsy shop during a holiday, we thought we would be able to craft and upload a new item every week. At least. Turns out university students are required to actually *do stuff* like assignments and essays, so creating new craft items moved down a couple of spaces on our list of to-do's.

Yet one has to generate traffic and so I have been Twittering and logging into Etsy daily. Lacking new craft items of our own to refer others to, I have been linking to Etsy products that I found through the Pounce feature, to give other new Etsians some exposure. Then it dawned on me that I could combine my Etsy finds with a blog, leading to more exposure for everyone. So this is it, a showcase of Etsy finds that we think are worth a look.

Enjoy, point, laugh, comment, maybe buy something.

Mandie

No comments: